INSTRUCTOR QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Candidate must have met certification requirements for master
2. Display expertise in training
methods, problem solving, behavioral theory, and planning for all areas of canine performance fields.
3. Pass written trainer qualification exam with a 100% score.
4. Provide a minumum of 5 recommendations
from law enforcement handlers or administrators.
Have successfully accomplished the following collegiate level canidology (zoology) courses and prerequisites: advanced
canine behavioral problem solving, advanced canine neuroscience, chemistry of scent behavior, technical narcotic, police canine
problem solving II, urban tracking methodology, cognition.
6. Demonstrate a complete knowledge of certification and recertification protocol.
7. Meet between 7 and 10 required accountability points, appropriate to level.
8. Have unanimous signatures of approval from all members
of the certification board.